Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2dae finally exam over liao so happi!! haha no need study liao...
2dae went to cheng san cc play badminton den realise our class got alot badminton experts! lik tian ning, kevin, fadzly and many more...acty veri excited and happi de.den i change to my home clothes, my clothes r lik tat de ma, anyway i wear the shirt coz stretchy ma easy play badminton. not actin cool or wadsoever!! 1/1 girls r stupid and busybody la.(some)
haha tian ning reali veri pro lol, i partner her play tag team tat time i feel lik a burden la.den suddenly feel veri sry to her. sry tian ning!!haha i am gd for a opponent but bad for a partner(consolin myself).
dun tok abt sad things liao..2moro adriel, jie kang, boon how and maybe one of my fren comin my hse play! lols. havin party again
wahaha. off to dinner!! byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home