Friday, September 7, 2007

bein hardworkin isn a gd thing either. i lost my handphone.why? coz human is pure selfish...they refuse to leave things , tt aren theirs, alone.

selfish ppl shd juz die off.
tis time i lost my handphone but the feelin of sadness isn there, all thanks to my group mates hu keep taking my things and sayin they are lost. but i reali got to accept reality tt my handphone is as gd as gone. but i reali need contacts so den i wld still be able to contact u guys if needed. i wld lik to dedicate tis song to my beloved handphone.

althought my handphone doesn cost much but it certainly hav been part of my life for 1 yr 6mths. now tt i finally lose it, i learnt to cherish it but its seriously too late...so guys. cherish ur everything now. havin sore eyes tis mornin was juz a warning for me to not go to sck, if i didn go. my phone wld still be right here wif me. wads gone is gone la. so i wun let it affect me much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home