Saturday, July 21, 2007

life is borin without goals.i achieved wad i wanted durin PSLE and wad i wanted was a laptop. after PSLE, i slacked my results are droppin...den comes to stamina, i was not fit at all when i came to anderson, my napfa was no hope. but after goin for many basketball trainins...i am proud to say tt i am fit alrite. my napfa 2.4km run timin wa 13.15min. got top 5 in class.

1st: fadzly ( the mirror of superman )

2nd: tian ning( muscle woman )

3rd: larry ( atheletic-ker?)

4th: abdul ( damn fast...chiong at the last min )

5th: me

6th & 7th: zhou sheng and anese ( unbelieveable )

7th: kevin ( haha, i finally win u...!! )

8th: timothy ( i think coz his behind kevin.)



hey i didn noe i could do so well, tts 1 of the greatest achievemnt i ever achieve. haha. hey ppl, those hu lost to timothy shd stop insultin him. coz of his looks, den evry1 started not likin him. well i think askin a lot question isnt a crime. so any1 hu says bad abt timothy is goin against me...!!

tokin abt goals, i totally dun hav 1 now. life is quite meaningless alrdy.hmm. i need some goals to spice up my life or some1 to giv me goals to achieve. i promise ruiting i would slim down and be fit few monnths ago. idid it okay...!! haha. cheers!haha. tts it, i am goin for my saturdae dinner. byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home