Friday, July 6, 2007

um...sry guys. no time update nowadaes. got toughed up wif basketball trainings, juz for the match 2dae. but we lost. everybody trained real hard and i reali mean hard when i said it. the whole june holidaes was meant for basketball trainin and it was tough. our hopes and dreams of goin to the national is therefore gone the moment the clock stops.

our sweat, tears and effort hav gone down the drains. we shdn blame any1 for losin. heaven is makin a fool of those hu works hard. luck was never on our side. life sux man. it certainly does....i hate it. i reali felt veri unhappi and definately not pleased. i feel lik cryin. can i? i cant. hu wld comfort me den? some of my team player drop tears and their love ones are there to comfort him. wad abt me? none? LoL. i wish "moon" was here but i doubt she wld. sometimes i juz keep tellin myself tt i am not into relationship but i juz cldn help it but feel sad and hurt when "moon" is happi laughin together wif others. nvm.

feelin rather down and emotional becuz of losin is bad. my gastric are actin up at times lik tt. made me felt worst. dun hav appetate anymore. althought my parents ordered KFC but the sight of KFC makes me wanna puke.

life sux man. it torturin!! happiness last onli a short while but sadness last foreva. forget it. juz leave me alone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home