Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i couldn fall asleep no matter wad i did. maybe coz veri nervious for 2moro's 1st competition. den i suddenly saw the moon out of my window. its a full moon and its shining so brightly. it reminds me of "her", i saw the image of her beautiful face reflected upon the moon light. so near yet so far, although she looks veri near me but no matter how high i rise my hand i juz couldn get hold of "her". as the daes goes by, the distance between me and "her" grows, so is my care and concerns towards "her". but here comes the "dark clouds", the "dark clouds" are bringin or rather snatchin my beloved "moon" from me. they are blockin my view of her and her view of me. she no longer will still notice of me, and the "moon" 's brightness will slowly fade away.

but as for me, as long as the sun still shines and the earth still revolve around the sun. my feelins for her will nvr fade but increase as the time goes by. i will den hide at a corner and will come out if u ever in trouble and theres no 1 to help u. till den i hope u will feel happi together wif the dark cloud.....

until den, byes...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home