Sunday, June 24, 2007

got ppl ask me update blog liao. LoL. seems lik my reader r not gettin lesser and lesser.LOL. okay lets think wad happen 2dae. acty nt much la coz whole dae chiongin homework. haha. i managed to finsh in 2 daes!! but i cant gurantee the quality will be gd. den abt 1+ my mother dragged me to facial....is lik WTH. i am a boy/men. lOl. FACIAL!!! haha. in the end i waited outside lik 2 hr for them to finish coz i die die also dun wan do. wahaha.

ate laksa for lunch. no bad eh. den reach home liao go ppl's blog see see tag tag lol. nth much to do 2dae. then tian ning suddenly scare me tell me got SO many other homework which i dun noe. LoL.

tts all for dae. lets goback to yesterdae. yesterdae mornin and affternoo were boring to hell. sam thing, do homework. i dun understand y adults dun realise tt HOMEWORK IS TAKIN OVER. HAHA. at night was my cousin's birthae. LoL after celebrating wwe when to the beach to watch the sea flow. veri romantic rights? haha. den we saw a veri cute puppy, it belongs to nobody. den it came over to us and sit down on my legs. den we acty wanted to take it back but my mother no allow. sad :(

my mother 2dae out of a sudden tell us tt we cannot av relationship until we r in sec4. LoL. sadistic.!!! haha. nth to post liao la. 2 more daes to basketball match. LoL. byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home