Thursday, June 7, 2007

haix. wakin up one dae in a empty hse makes 1 feel greatly sadden and empty.
tt happened to me 2dae. woke up with my sis, father and mother gone, left with me all alone at home. maybe coz lata got basketball ba, so makes me hav tt kind of feelins.

reali sry abt wad happened yesterdae. i didn mean to block u but i juz dun wan ppl to tok me. and i was waitin for a important ppl to on9, so i didn appear off9.
tis time its reali my fault.

haix. carey mei comin back from camp 2dae ma? daes without her is borin!! dun think y y. feelins btwn her and me is juz feelins btwn sibilings. understand?! so dun keep sayin she lik me or i lik her...!!

nth will help resolve the matter liao. so dun try anymore, it makes the matter worse. juz leave it as it is. okay? nth post liao. oh ya. xincii..dun spam my blog!!
byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home