Sunday, May 20, 2007

2dae is a bad dae for me..BAD BAD! deres 2 reasons for tis:

1stly i had to go tution lata..wth la exams over liao still need go ma? somemore i haven finish my tution homework yet! haha
2ndly 2moro start cca liao. actually fridae started liao but i didn go haha.i hate my cca lol. damn tirin.the coach made it worst by bein unreasonable ~.~wadever la muz accept reality.

i dun feel lik bein a children anymore. i wan to be an adult, adults always think they r correct foreva. hav they ever think of other ppl's feelins? a big NO is the answer. so wad if u r bigger and older then us?..does it giv u the rites to control our life?! u die faster in the end. wahaha
no referin to my parents..my parents r great!

juz went to hui wen jie's blog..think she feel beta liao ba.oh ya!! forget introduce. hui wen jie is the sec4 girl i met durin the scabble competition..she's veri kind and pretty!!
wahaha. hui wen jie muz thank me arh..haha remember taggie!
off to do my tuition homework le.byes for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home