Thursday, May 17, 2007

sry every1, my internet was down yesterdae so never blog. yesterdae was totally emotional ivan! i was listenin to veri emotional songs and feel lik nvr wakin up....haix y muz heaven go against me!! nvm.
maybe becoz of her..i nvr wanted to confess to her in the 1st place as i knew dere won be any results but i thought i wld feel beta doin so. but i was WRONG! wrong choice!! its alrite if u reject me but pls don avoid me coz i hate the feelin of ppl doin such things to me....
so scared..so afraid...livin in a sorrowful world...bad news again. mrs dan said got a failure in our class. not need say sure is me de lor.haha. WADEVER. I DUN CARE haha.
heres a piece of advise to every1: dun start a relationship coz it always end.dun start and it will never end! wahaha understand?so chim!lol
no mood post liao.byes.(at adriel's hse now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home