Friday, June 1, 2007

i hav nth to say. after so many daes of hatin, i conclude tt my heart and mind went numb. i dun wan to do tis anymore, i wan to take it as nth happened. but i cant.i understand ur personalities and noe tt u lik to joke but ppl take certain things seriously. its fun to joke at times but watch ur limit and dun cross the line. u keep on sayin tt u r my bez fren but do u reali mean it? i doubt it. u dun even understand me a bit, u dun even trust me...wadelse can i say..
one of my bez fren in pri sck did tis to me too. lik wad i said to huiwen jie: bez fren r not safe to keep, they r lik mini bombs hu will explode and leave us 1 dae. i guess we can still be frenz but no longer bez fren or even close fren after wad had happened. another thing. stop bein a busybody hu go around suspectin ppl without prove, worst of all, the person hu's acc tio hack also nvr suspect me. wad rights do u hav there?
went to 1 of the retard's blog. i stated there " ....learn my lessons"??? lol. if i didn rmb wrongly. U ALL R THE ONES IN THE WRONG..y do i hav to learn my lesson when i did nth wrong. if u r readin tis post. freak off as tis blog is anti-freako.
i got nth more to say...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home