Monday, May 28, 2007

why does every1 thinks tt i am the hacker? ya i admit me tat i hav great IT skills and noe a thing or 2 abt hackin.but i wldn hav hack adriel's acc, his 1 of my bez frens!! to me, havin IT skills is to help others hu hav technical probs and need asistants. i swear tat if i ever hack any1's acc, i will be bang down by a piano, crashed by a car and smashed by a fishball. if i reali hack ppl's acc. den i am goin against my principals. goin against my principals means disappointin myself and i will not be called ivantan.
i am reali veri disappointed wif ppl hu thinks tat i hack adriel's acc. they lack trust for me as a fren. den i hav nth to say. morever. one of dem is my bez fren....
enough for tat, wad done is done. wad said is said.the prob of lackin of trust is dere and foreva there.
2dae basketball trainin is tough. cant believe we actually ran 30 rounds around the soccer field. yupp. 30 rounds. not more or less.veri tiring lol.
wadeva la. sick and tired of life!! off to play maple..byebyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home