Tuesday, June 5, 2007

the daes r gettin longer nowadaes. wanna find some1 to pour all my feelins onto but to me nobody is trust-worthy anymore. chang yuan can be trusted but his not from anderson. he will nvr understand my probs even if i tell him.i miss the daes when i had some1 to share my probs and troubles. tis daes r lik a dream.

time to wake up!! ivan look!! they r juz dreams nth else.i reali dun care if u all apologise now.the past is the past. its the present now. and it is to live as life is.the future is wads more important. wif high studies degree and a high salary pay. every1 will wan to be ur frens, be ur girl fren, even ur wife.

i agree nobody can succeed wif one-man show but i will make it happen. anyway i am fine wif my class. prefectly fine wif the bois. but the girls is horrible. facin the girls r lik lookin into the toilet bowl full of shits and makes me wanna puke.

no mood blog liao la. byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home