Saturday, June 9, 2007

2dae went for another scabble competition, althought never get to noe any1 else lik last time but at least i enjoyed the moment. we acty went in to the top 8 u noe.
veri upset 2dae. yesterdae got scoldin or rather opinions from some1 pinky. 2dae i gave it a serious thought. i decided to stop doin all tis stupid things but i will not stop givin u cold shoulders, coz a injury will always leave a scar.

4 matches. i lost 3 but at least got win 1. durin the competition i reali wanted to shout all my pain out but i controlled myself. i reali hope she was dere to confront me, share my trouble and pains but unfortunately she wasn and will nvr noe tt she is tis person. i thought i will nvr hav feelins for her but it is imposible for a livin and kickin human to be cold blooded and not hav feelins for such a wonderful girl.

we were quite close for last few months but until recently, we weren so close liao. every1 stop guessin, coz onli i knew tis person. none of my fren noe her. LoL. she is younger then me though. haix. i will not tell her coz of past mistake. den in the end got avoid.....

die... i gettin alittle despo?? no way. wahaha.i am a jerk, i dlted my class blog!!! nvm la, they deserve it!! haix enought for tis la, my holidae homework, 1 also haven touch leh.aiya. tis world is full of trouble, pain and sadness. happiness will never last long. LoL byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home