Friday, June 8, 2007

i thought 1/1 was the bez class i can ever be in but it turns out tt i am wrong.
maybe its my prob but tts the way i am. i cannot forgiv some1 tat actually go against me, betray me or even acussin me without proof. its not onli 2 girls tat makes me hate every1, u noe..
unhated: carey mei!! pei yan, hassana, seri, vania.
hated: dq( busybody, emotional freak ) tn( easily influwenced, lack of trust towards fren ) yt( act cute, think veri gd lik tt, busybody ) and etc..

oh ya. btw, if any of u guys happen to read my post, u beta dun tag coz tis blog is anti freako!! 2dae was a great dae until a busybody aka pathetic old auntie came to confront me. in the wrong liao, still act lik so great lik tt.
happi coz i went out to play wif my basketball frens, den went to do many things.(nth illegal) sad coz my mother go bankok liao. so sad!!
nobody come nag at me or come joke wif me lerh. but at least i dun show tt kind of
feelin in front of her so tat she can enjoy her trip.

tats the reason y i didn agree to organise a party for mrs lim. she will feel sad u noe, she wun left to MOE with a free mind. u think i not sad mrs lim goin leave us?! no!! she dotes on me and i can feel it. i wan her to get the bez of the bez and goin to work at MOE means a great oppotunity to earn lots of money and enjoy life after retirement.

wadeva la. u guys r damn simple minded and thus wun understand wad i am sayin. i treat ppl hu treat me well even beta. wad u do for me, i will reciprocate.
haix. 2moro scabble competition again! muz win tis time. byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home