Friday, June 22, 2007

yesterdae went for the final basketball training for the holidaes. den on the way saw carey and siying. haha. carey lik becaming slimer and slimer lik goin to be a bag of bones liao, but still veri pretty..!! LoL. siying leh, haix. the voice can be compared to trumpet and is the opposite of carey. haha. LoL.

den i reach sck liao, saw all my frens already got their jersey. i so jealous la, coz the jersey is damn cool.mine is still wif teacher at tt time.den train until 4++, mr neo finally come and giv me my jersey liao. the jersey number is "13" !! cannot say unlucky number...coz any number tt goes wif me is lucky!! haha! after tt we continued our match wif northland. they got thrashed!! 92 to 42. we won by 50 points. haha.

wadeva la. my hands and leg achin now. somemore haven finish homework. sian arh!! LoL. byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home