Tuesday, June 26, 2007

hey guys! ivan's back! sry yesterdae didn tag coz veri tired. LoL. here goes nth.



yesterdae was sck reopen den went back sck. as usual, mondae is the most horrible dae u can ever get. the HOT weather. the BORIN lessons. and HELL basketball trainin. i can swear tt yesterdae's basketball trainin was the worst of the worst u can ever get. for unknown reasons. i couldn get the damn basketball into the damn net. the basketball juz kepp goin against me. den me coach wans me do so many pumpins...nvm....



den after the whole basketball trainin i was so glad it did. LOL. i cant imagine slept at 7pm yesterdae. haha. tts y no update blog.



2dae arh...let me think...erm. nth imterestin except for drama but the teacher kepp teachin us lame games. haha. durin music. siying was again tokin abt the so called potato man of hers. LOL. 157 onli !!! den abdul took carey's phone. i pity carey ma, somemore she my meimei, so help her lol. dun noe wad i do to offend u all until always make fun of me and carey. now i see her lik veri awkard....haha. i am totally in love wif BOULAVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS!!! IT ROCKS WORLD'! LOL.



carey said i hav a lot readers...is it true? coz the tags always so little nia.so my reader pls tag be4 leavin...!! byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home