Monday, July 2, 2007

oh ya! 2dae is the new month, which also marks the start of my new life. a totally different ivan which dun keep lookin at chio bu( promised ppl ), dun keep tokin abt them and most importantly, dun keep tokin to them. LoL. muz stay relationship free no matter wad. coz muz prove to my fren tt i am not a DESPO! wahaha.

btw is my clues to hu "moon" is obvious?? coz hui wen jie manage to guess correctly...she's smart arent she? LoL. yesterdae ashley came to my hse den we play whole dae lol. nth interesting...btw ashley is a boi.

thursdae's maTCH : anderson 82 to siling 16. 66 difference. we r pro!! wahaha
wednesdae's match : anderson 23 to yishun 33. nvm wer still pros okay...

got ppl compliant abt mr leong liao. well, i think mr leong is not a bad teacher. his teachings r somehow clearer and not so difficult to understand. at lest he gave us as much as 2 chances. coz 3rd and 4th got punishment liao. last time my primary 6 teacher onli gave 2 chances for the overall mistakes we made includin tokin in class, not handin up homeworks, bein naughty and so on. but i didn even use 1. tt shows tt when theres a will, theres a way. LoL. so try givin urself time to accept mr leong. his not bad. Lol.

oh ya. forget mention. i suddenly appreciate facial veri much. LoL. after every session, my pimples seems to grow lesser and lesser!! but tt doesn means i love it. haha. den my mother bought a lot product for me wash face. i didn noe lol. den i dun wan use at first, my sis will den go tellin lik a machine gun how expensive it is. so no choice but to use it. THE EFFECT IS SUPER GD!!!! haha. no pimples liao! okay la hav 1 or 2 onli. happi?
haha.

byes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home