Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mondays.

i guess i have been always late on posting.
well, i cldn been blame totally yknow, cause theres really nothing interesting to share anyway.

all my frequent blog reader have seem to vanish and thats..bad ?

-carey's missing too :/-

its quite depressing to check on my blog every few days
to know that its still the same old msgs.

so i decided to remove the tagboard, at least i cld think in a way that makes me happier,
thinking that theres many tag which i just cldn see.

one kind of zhi wo an wei :]
i can only say things are different now,
i cant go around slacking and thinking that things will go my way.

i have to improve,
adapt to surroundings,
spare a thought to how others actually thinks. :/

im not sad, really.
im happy cause i learnt something valuable from someone i truthly love. :D

it will work out somehow.

with a blink of eyes, tournament kind of getting nearer.
one step closer to realising my long time dreams or..to eternal disappointment ?

cldn really tell.

always dream of playing infront of my class, prove to them.
im not useless.
i have to get into finals.

im scared, nervous and sometimes eager.
i guess i just have to stand strong, play to my potential and live with no regrets.

every shot i made is one step closer to dream come truth.
every point scored is to fulfill the trust my coach, our teachers and ppl who believe in me :]

all the best, i could say.
all the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home