Friday, September 14, 2007

fridae was nvr one of my favourite days but feelings on fridae are usually mixed up. i hated the lessons on fridae but on the thought tt its saturdae 2moro makes me quite excited. typical fridaes are usually accompanied wif bright red class tee...morning workouts sort of interest me a little now. take 2dae as an example, i learnt a speech tt can be used to provoke arvin " ur boobs are rather disturbing". try saying tt and middle finger will be flashed. Lol.

followed by maths, mr leong came. i didn do my maths homework at all but partly because i dun noe how to do. anyway mr leong didn say anything abt it. everything went smoothly until mr leong asked me to answer a question again. u muz be thinkin tt i answered wrongly but surprisingly, i got it correct. speechless eh? haha.

REccEss-RINGING------!!! i started copying sci longman, wanted to enjoy the lovely song " INCONSOLABLE" while doin it but all i heard was my stomach rumbling. thinkin...thinkin...thinin...dashed! i took up my wallet and ran to the canteen. the next minute i was wif a plate of food. i think didn acty chew but more of devouring it. hey guys, come on, u noe i was bein funny rights. haha.

chinese! listening compre. lucky i dug my ears the night be4, all so clear and direct. hoorays to ivan ! though, there was something i shd admit but i think to avoid further trouble, i shall not say. lets keep it to ourselves kaes, larry, kevin and shao xuan . wahha.

science, the final finale of the dae. went to the com lab, my greatest regret was to not able to touch the keyboard. argh! lol. didn acty catch wad mrs dan was sayin the whole period. went to lala land for the short 1 hr, it wasn 1 hr...mrs dan fail her maths. she dun noe how to look at the time. releasin us at 1 thinkin tt 1 hr juz passed. haha.

after sck not fun liao. stayed in class until 3 be4 proceedin to the basketball court for video taking. while others went to boon how's hse to play. saddenin, wasted my precious time juz to take a video less than 1 minutes...retarded. LoL. wadeva lahs. i need to rush my tution homework for 2moro be4 i rest me mind and body. wahaha.


wahaha. hahaha. muahaha. comeon!! laugh lik me. bring laughter to every1.

to be continued..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home