Sunday, January 27, 2008

W910I !!

such a popular phone. its nice and simply rocks !
carey mei bought the same phone as me lols, hers is brown, mine is red.

haha !

yesterdae i say she copycat, den we were lik play-communicate through the msn PM. so fun.
done some pep talk wif ____ yesterdae, was talking fine, den not long after i invited carey into the conver, ____ was lik angry at something den left -.-

victoria -mei also bought W910I, same colour somemore. haha ! i call her mei lik guai guai de..-.-
nvm.

i hate shopping ! my mum forced me go orchid yesterdae. i warned her i will giv her black face, in the end, i reali did ! cant blame me rights...

anyway !!
i think i gonna wear specs soon, but not everywhere la. juz in class during lesson nia.
tts it. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home