Thursday, April 3, 2008

got myself a free and significient armband. for your infomation guys, theres nothing between me and tian ning lahs. we are buddies.
and im sure no other girls will allow me to plug out the rubber band from their hair and put on my arm for a long period of time rights.
so i just had to take tian ning's since she herself doesn mind.
haha ! yeah so tts for explaination.

hmm, seems like walking in the rain had become on of my daily routine.
ever since young i had always liked walking in the rain or playing basketball under it.
so cool. the feeling of bathing in public. drenched, head to toes.

the dropping of raindrops seems like a nice massage. cool.
the onli thing tt i dun lik is tt when im wearing anderson's uniform.
the clothes will stick onto our body den seems like nvr wear clothes.
my disadvantage can, let ppl see my nicely shaped body. ;D

tts enough of tis week yeah, i'll post on sat and sun again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home