Saturday, February 2, 2008

OUTING

goodness gracious. the outing was sure fun ! at first i thought i wld regret coming out but in the end i enjoyed it...!

first we met up at long john sliver. i went there, den onli got lorena and vic, at first i a bit shy shy so i went up to sony shop to find tas.
after tt, we went arcade play. vic played tis car racing game wif tas and other 2 outsiders..-.-
she scream at every turning corner ! embarrased !

at 1 ++ we went to library, met up wif lawrence. den we study at a corner. i keep doin my homework den they sae i hardworking. ( 1st time, some1 said tt ) got complimented on my nice nice handwriting. =D expected ! den i got warmed up or so. so we started chit chating happily !
( lorena pinched my stomach so hard, suppose to be poke but she PINCH -.- )

den 4+ we go long john eat our early dinner. onli me, tas , lawrence and jian kun bought btw.
lorena and vic happily groping my water and fries. vic worst ! keep taking my water lik its hers
-.- ( hehe, at least i get to drink 2 girls saliva =DD ) (JK ! )

den vic's frenster kor came. super ugly ! den me and lawrence keep gaying but in fact we were badmouthing abt her kor. but i kinda pity him, he came to far to find vic den vic ignored him. lik stared at vic for 30min or so den she told him we goin shopping and ask him to leave -.-

went to buy tas's gf de necklance. at the shop,lawrence go pull lorena's bra strap -.- PERVERT ! lols. laugh lik mad. we shop shop shop den abt 5 ++ lorena went home, den vic's parents came, so she had to go too =(
den we all went home ! looking forward for the next outing !

i thought u are one of my best fren,
but u actually badmouthed me -.-
heaven got eyes,
to let me noe abt ur cruelty.

tts it 2dae ! fun !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home