Thursday, March 26, 2009

Age is catching up with me.


Is it true that once man reaches age 15,
his brain will start to fail him?

whatever the outcome, symptoms of such case had already
appeared on me !
recently, i couldn't remember what i planned to post.

i made the whole post so appealing,
then *poof* i forget all about it the next moment.

Lets start blogging before i forget everything!

my day started of really terrible,
was extremely careful not to get into teacher's vision.
only to get caught by mdm C
BECAUSE HAOYU SABO ME ! :/


well im not free to cut today, see how thing goes tomorrow.
but im ready to be the very first student to tell off mdm C
and let her know how horrible a teacher she is. (:

see me in detention class :x

anyway we had the first most amusing physic lesson today!
learnt that lenses could reflect HDB flat images clearly from really far away.

pictures in my phone, i'll post it when i transfer stuffs.

talking about sciences, i got hooked up by chemistry recently.
miracle do happen eh ?

more interested in mercury itself
once i heard theres this scientist who accidentally touched mercury while experimenting.

for your info, mercury poisoning is not curable.
so what the scientist did was, he/she recorded every single thing that she went through
throughout his/her remaining days.

every single thing includes emotion, physically or mentally unwell etc
the info was compiled into a book,

to provide more information for future generation to study symptoms of mercury poisoning.

that scientist is noble or what,
if he/she survives mercury poison somehow,
personally i feel, its more than just a noble award he deserved.

hahha. Anyway!

Do you know.

once i wanted to be rich, to be famous.
i made a wish to god.

-to have the most amount of money one could ever ask for.

But Do you realise

now i decide to take back my wish.
i told myself.

-i want a simple job, with reasonable salary.
-a peaceful life, its something that those who got blinded by money will never achieve.

TADA now you know (:
its not that important actually, it kind of make me look like some slacker
but to me, thats how i want to spent my precious life :x
my ambition, my moto.

i spent so long blogging this, damn
Alrights, i need to sleeeeeeep already.

P.S: ZHENG YANG LOOKS LIKE COCHROACH ! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home