Monday, March 23, 2009

One way different angles.

lets try posting about my bored life today with many extra details added to spice things up (:

we should start with:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM AND COLLEEN -.-

my mum is actually in her 30s only, like waaaaaaaaay younger than any of your mum out there.
cool eh :d

but the bad thing is she always like to claim that im her boyf,
so embarassing thats why i banned her from holding my hand. LOL

anyway i went to a doctor to get mc and medicine.
the first thing the doctor said to my mum was.

doctor: " im sorry but how are both of you related? "
doctor : " are you his sister or.. "

mother: " haha no, im his mum. "

doctor : " oh its either you look young or he look mature "
ivan * wtf face *

haha that was yesterday as a matter of fact.

today was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay boredd.
woke up at 9 + was feeling sickish but gave a evil grin at the thought of my classmate are suffering in sch. wahah.

the excitement died down after time past by slowly to 10 with me staring at the com
DOING NOTHING ! damn.

worst still, there wasnt any breakfast ard -.-
* stare at rabbit, heard that rabbit meat taste nice *

LOL

heck applied some kaya on piece of bread and force them down my throat then ate medicine
timothy suen is a liar :O

heard from bryan he said dragonball was awesome
it turned out to me that the animated one seems better -.-

went back to sleep at 12. pigggg!
received sms saying that mdm chan became our chinese teacher

i thought i was having a nightmare, after crashing my face through the wall several times.
its not a dream -.- ass.

anyway chionged a little of the overdued chinese work, in case LOL
and my hair is DOOM with mdm chan ard -.-

celebrated mum birthday, blew cake.
watched my family happily eating durian.

what can turn out worst.
yeah im not going to sch yet, still running temperatures.

so tada, a boring life with details
passed ? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home