Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Darkness isnt scary, Loneliness is.


Got woke up early in the morning by jiayi and zoey's spam smses.

thanks so much.
its a bit saddening that i had to miss 2 english lessons :/

imagine my group emo-ing at the back because the only joker ;me; is gone.

well i'll be back in sch by wednesday which is tomorrow, but i might still be feeling unwell :x


anyway the weather had been super chaotic nowadays.
i urge everyone to drink more water and healthy diet :o

healthy diet makes me feel guilty,
maybe 3 buffets in 2 weeks made me ill, imagine all the food i stuffed into my poor stomach.
it gained me 3 more kg !

i weighed myself at rebecca house and it showed 70kg. ass.
but im still light. better then going underweight and im serious
my weight percentage is 90 only.

i think i got some childhood fear. im afraid of being alone at home when its raining.

i remember when i was young.
like now, i was having fever on a rainy day.
the whole house was filled with darkness.

i cried while calling my mum, i told her i was afraid.
i was worried i had SARS, cause i was ill during that period.
thought i would just die without anyone at home, silly me (:

well anyone was to question me " whats your greatest dislike ? "

my answer will be : " to be alone "

i mean im fine with staying home alone and stuff
but i really never tried going out alone. its kinda boring and silly -.-

the irony is, sometimes i'd wish to be left alone LOL.

i should really try to cherish what i have, then regret after not having (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home