Friday, March 27, 2009

domination of animals- where do human stand.

my hair is still in place (:
might be a blessing in disguise that mr A caught my long hair first,
otherwise i might just be bald now. LOL

anyway anyway ! i really should stop being stubborn
waxing really makes my hair nicer which in whole would make me look better !
hahah.

i also learnt how to clip up my fringe to the side, without see-ing the clip though (:

my family have the rabbit craze recently
they even planned to adopt another one. my god :x







This is my current rabbit call 'val-val' or 'baby'
val val is named after my sister. haha
the new one might be called 'van-van' LOL


tempting tempting!

*i smell carrot, stay calm stay calm. dunt give myself away*










*the coast is clear, attaaaack ! munch munch *

my mum once told me carrot is good for your eyesight,
have you ever seen any rabbit wearing specs?

LOL mum, your son is 15 already (:












This is a edvidence that rabbits are violent eaters.
they would twist and turn the food.

then rip it off :O


*wahhaa, you have no where to run ! *
*twist ! turn ! SNAP ! MUNCH *












Name : Rabbit
age : unknown
gender : female.
height : unknown
Reason of being jailed : physical abuse to vegetables and being a glutton.

hahah thats the end of entertament (:

actually i just got nothing to blog today LOL.
hope its entertaining or something. hehe

GONE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home