Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Responses

1 Apr 09, 17:11
Wei Lin: Do quiz. Haha.
Ivan: what quizzzz ? must intro some interesting de! hahha :D

31 Mar 09, 21:59
Pei: I'm so scared :( really scared :(
Ivan: Pei aunty, scared that toilet paper roll will increase price ? or fishmonger dunt give you the fish's head anymore. haha dunt be silly (:

31 Mar 09, 21:56
daiqian: haha glad you've straighten your thoughts? welcome.
Ivan: hahah YEAH. come often la !

31 Mar 09, 21:50
Pei: Okay la, normally I also don't tag. Because I don't know what to say. But yeah, I kinda feel that way too. You really have courage Auntie. ^^ *clap clap*
Ivan: you can always borrow my mouth to tell your tale (:

31 Mar 09, 19:12
JASSY!: HI IVAN. LOL. Didnt really expect your blog to be so updated. Haha.
Ivan: EYECANDY ! LOL neither did i expect you to visit my blog. something huge indeed (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home