Thursday, April 16, 2009

Its the day ; my day ; today.

What's up, guys. Its thursday ! *screams*
other than friday and saturday, thursday can be counted as my favourite day of the week.

because we start our day with SEX TALK,
what a pity the lesson ended so quickly yet we enjoyed pretty much (:

envy hidhir who got to perform a skit with the oh-so-young teacher.
first look at him and i could tell immediately that
he was happy.

lucky boy. hehe
(P.S ; i will upload the video soon )
ipod Pictures, Images and Photosthanks to speech day, we've came to the end of week 4.
but i doubt I'll be able to get any rest though,
being packed with a tight schedule for tomorrow which starts from the moment sch ends.

thinking back, the fact that a student's life
is really much comfortable
prior to the number of holidays we get compared to adult's working life.

perhaps growing up faster became a nightmare to me.

teenagers should enjoy as much as they can,
thats one of the few commitments which i definitely would follow.

which brought me back regarding tomorrow,
hope that they will allow me to mess with boon how's xbox,

for a least one game.

depressing enough, in front of me stationed my X-box,
covered with estimated 5 cm of dust.

the thing is, i lost my controller IN MY CAR.
yes i can't find it. damn.

now im stuck with a X-box without controllers to play.
how bad can things get ?

anyway im quite proud of myself for being able to be much more productive than expected,
completed most of my over-due maths assignments,

which now leaves me with only geography.

being able to be seated next to Janelle during geography lesson,
yet still lazing around, daydreaming,

that shouldn't be the attitude,
i should/will change (:

meanwhile the 'big' 3s grew pretty bonded nowadays,
one of the factor that slowly takes the 'flirt' title off me.

should you not know,
'Big' 3s includes me, haoyu and boon how.

contradicting enough, i know.

conclusion for the week,
outcomes are sixty percent untrue usually,

we should look forward to everyday !

oh yeah, not forgetting.

Happy birthday Pearleen ! (16/4/09)

Happy Birthday Justin, Peiyan, Weilin ! (17/4/09)

have fun !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home