Saturday, April 11, 2009

whisper in my ears, show me what to do.

Hey, ever wonder what falls on 11april ?
that very day used to be of no significant to me.

but ever since i met that very special person
11 april isn't as ordinary anymore.

thanks yujun, because of you,
my life became much colourful (:

Happy Birthday, You silly ass!

fate really played a part,

being among the thousands in anderson,
among the millions in singapore,
and among the many many billion in the world.

fate led me to you (:
thats how we first met at bryan's tuition,

get to know each other more during history class.

and today, we'll be the best of friends.

frankly speaking , my first impression of you was,
"another typical drama student"

but time proved me wrong.

i learnt that this girl isn't that girlish afterall,
she likes to tell cold jokes.

and really stubborn,
for repeatedly refusing to admit having a crush on 'erhem'

though this few points might not seem appealing to you,
but they mean a lot to me in different ways.

without you, i would probably become the only boy in the group,
thanks for trying to make me feel more comfortable by acting man,

appreciated really, although i suspect you have the hidden agenda to hook up on girls :o
but thank you.

and always there to spice up my jokes (:
like what they say,

" whats a good joke without a cold joke "
" whats ivan without yujun "



its one of my greatest blessing to know you,
i will never forget you.

as promised to make it the best birthday ever,
i really hope you had a great time.

once again.

happy birthday !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home