Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The ribborn of forgiveness.

Life had been all about study or homeworks.
i dunt want to post all those boring post about today's event.

unless something really interesting happens.

bad / good thing, my initial plan to finish homeworks somehow failed.
but i came across a very meaningful show on television.

at least i learnt a valuable experience about life which i think i will not be able to experience it myself.

catch this show one day, no regrets definately.

Totally agree that, once a person lands up in jail, everything changes,
time seriously dunt stop for anyone.

cherish and keep up with time, dunt let time ruin your life.

not trying to be a spoiler but lets start with some 'appetizer'

well, the show is about 3 friends who got released
from jail after 7 years.

Story goes like this ;
-his mum grew old with terminal diseases.

-his wife got another man, while his daughter wants a distance kept between them because her friends despise ex-convict.

- he never did learn his lesson.

interested now ?
check it out yourself (:

occasionally people do make mistakes on a moment of folly,
depending on the luck, some escapes the claws of holy judge lady.

others get themselves in a big mess.

the guy in the show said ;

" the judge sentenced me to 10 years of jail, you guys sentenced me dealth"

Its human reaction to look down on criminals,
but it touches me how someone could sacrifice so much because of family.

this people should be given a chance to redeem themselves.

society is cruel, the ability to forgive and forget
simply cease to exist when money comes in place.

thats when Yellow ribbon comes in
lets all come together to show that we never will blame them.

if they are willing to repent (:

If god gives me a huge company and make me a successful business man.

I'll promise to employ ex-convicts too.

i guess i still believe human are kind in nature.
its a whole new world to me.

Lets get back to work now ! LOL.
Mdm C wunt talk to me about yellow ribbon if i still refuse to hand in my work.

hahah may my speech allow you guys to understand something :}

-Sidetrack -

Handsome Boon How rocks !
( my only april fool joke )






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home